OffersOptimize provides solutions for performance marketers. OffersOptimize is the leading performance marketing platform, used by the world’s top mobile and desktop networks to manage their online advertising relationships. Clients use OffersOptimize to assess the effectiveness of their Affiliate and Publisher relationships – by measuring User clicks and conversions.
Further, you agree and consent to the fact that OffersOptimize may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with these terms, you are requested not to provide any personal information to us.
- OffersOptimize just being an Intermediary, our clients determine the data that they provide to and collect through OffersOptimize. Clients’ use, collection, exportation, or any other use of end user data, including the use of OffersOptimize products and services, is governed by their own privacy policies and applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
2.Client use OffersOptimize to process information from end users, with an aim of:
- measuring the performance of ad campaigns
- measuring the performance of Affiliates, Publishers and Networks
- creating customized performance reports (for example, how well a particular advertisement is performing in a particular geographic region)
- determining when Users respond to ads
- ad serving – OffersOptimize uses data that does not personally identify users to target advertising for Clients. End users can be targeted by device type (OS, Make, Model) and imprecise geographic location (state and region).
- Types of information: At the direction of our clients, who act as data controllers, OffersOptimize collects the following types of information from Users to help clients optimize and measure their advertising network, affiliate and publisher relationships:
- Ad Identifiers
- IP address
- Pixel Tags
- Imprecise Geographic Location Data derived from IP address and/or wifi networks
OffersOptimize also collects this information from employees of Clients who access information using their OffersOptimize accounts to maintain up-to-date contact information.
- Information at Sign Up: At the time of signing up with OffersOptimize, we collect contact details – including location, email address, phone, company name, skype ID and website URL. Clients will also need to provide a username and password to set up a OffersOptimize account. Please note that OffersOptimize treats all Client contact details as confidential business information that will only be used to service Client accounts and respond to Client, Affiliate or Publisher inquiries in accordance with a contractual agreement or applicable agreement by and between the parties.
- Sensitive Information: OffersOptimize collects and treats the sensitive information in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 read with the rules thereunder. The disclosures as to sensitive information which may reside with OffersOptimize is as follows:
- Login Password: The registration requires you to create a password for accessing of OffersOptimize services, which is confidential and sensitive information, collected and retained within OffersOptimize database. But the said sensitive information is just used by you as a OffersOptimize user for gaining access to the services and is not used or accessed by OffersOptimize or its affiliates / partners in any way.
- Financial Information: The Bank Details may be visible on the cheques couriered to us for payment of any services, but the complete bank account details are never noted down or processed for any reasons whatsoever, with us. Though we recommend direct deposit of payments in our Bank Account either electronic transfer or by drop of cheque.
In case of payment made by a secured Payment Gateway at OffersOptimize, the information is processed at the Payment Gateway, who are PCI Compliant and do not retain the sensitive information for the period more than required. The said online payments are additionally subject to an independent agreement with the payment gateway provider.
- Sharing of Information: OffersOptimize uses the personal information (other than the sensitive information) for fulfilling your need and requests for products and services, improve user experience, sending transactional emails or notification you have opted for, for displaying relevant advertisement according to your location, products/services rendered, etc. OffersOptimize do not rent, sell, or share personal information (other than the sensitive information) about you with any third parties, except when we have specifically obtained your consent at the time of collection of the information online at OffersOptimize or otherwise offline, and / or to provide products or services you’ve requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information, other than sensitive information, to trusted partners who work on our behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements for the purpose of creating / modifying / maintaining the site. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share / use this information for any other purpose, except for that specifically authorised by us.
The Credit Card Information is collected by the Payment Gateway for processing of payment and deleted soon thereafter, as declared above. Otherwise, no outside agency has been authorized for the use of any sensitive information for now;
- OffersOptimize’s administrator may be required to login to the admin panel for troubleshooting, as a result can get access to the personal data, but which purely can only be for administration and troubleshooting purposes.
- OffersOptimize believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of User Agreement, or as otherwise required by law;
- OffersOptimize responds to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- OffersOptimize may disclose end user data in the event we reasonably suspect fraudulent, malicious, or unlawful activity, or invalid traffic, or believe that we are legally required to do so.
- OffersOptimize may also share anonymous aggregated data derived from the OffersOptimize platform, including, for example, statistics about OffersOptimize platform activity.
OffersOptimize never uses or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online, in ways or for reasons unrelated to the ones described above.
- Third-Party Sources: Clients can also choose to view and measure information provided by other third-party sources in the OffersOptimize platform. Those sources may include: Advertisers, Publishers, Affiliates, and other Networks and analytics partners. Affiliates may sign up with Advertisers through the OffersOptimize platform or through their own client website. Affiliate information provided to our Advertisers will be used by OffersOptimize for fraud prevention purposes and to fulfill contractual requirements with our Advertisers.
- Ownership of Data: Clients own the data that they provide to and collect through the OffersOptimize platform. When clients remove or export their data from the OffersOptimize platform, their use of data is governed by their own privacy policies and applicable laws, rules, or regulations. OffersOptimize serves as a data processor, acting at the direction of our data controller clients. Specific fields that likely contain personal data, such as IP address or device ID, may be obfuscated or blanked, respectively, by the OffersOptimize client.
- Client-side Tracking: Clients use OffersOptimize for pixel or server postback tracking to collect information about Users. Pixel tracking (also called “cookie-based tracking” and “client-side tracking”) methods store a OffersOptimize session identifier in a user’s browser cookie on click. In postback tracking (also called “server-side tracking”), OffersOptimize directly sends a session identifier to the advertiser on click. On conversion, the advertiser then communicates that identifier to OffersOptimize for validation. OffersOptimize also supports server-to-server measurement for some clients. With any of the mentioned methods, when an end user clicks on an advertisement, goes to a specific web page or mobile app action that a Client chooses to monitor, OffersOptimize collects information from the User’s computer or device, including but not limited to IP and Ad Identifiers.
- Cookies: User can disable cookies in most internet browsers. Disabling cookies will not, however, stop receipt of all advertisements. If an end user would like to opt out of a particular ad network, publisher, or advertiser’s ads, they will need to contact those companies directly to inquire whether they have an opt-out option. End users can also disable collection of Ad Identifiers for targeted advertising by enabling the Limit Ad Tracking setting on their smartphone. End users can also reset the Ad Identifier altogether using their smartphone’s privacy settings. End users should also note that OffersOptimize collects information on behalf of its clients. To opt out, please see optoutmobile.com or contact the data controller directly. We will actively work with our clients to fulfill such requests as reasonable and required by law.
- Tracking Technologies: We partner with third parties to display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites to provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. You may opt-out by visiting the website of that specific partner like: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and Quora.
- Adherence to GDPR Policy: OffersOptimize serves as a data processor under the GDPR, and adheres to the principles and rules of the GDPR. Specifically, OffersOptimize implements privacy by design and default principles, ensures limited data retention protocols, adheres to incident response norms, allows for appropriate third party audits, ensures data is only transferred internationally with a lawful basis, only contracts with sub-processors with adequate written commitments to data processing, respects data subject rights, does not process sensitive personal data, and provides data processing agreements to all appropriate clients and partners.
- Communication: OffersOptimize reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services or sponsored advertisements, administrative messages and the Newsletter, that are considered part of your registered account, with an option for you to stop receiving them. We shall also send you emails which shall contain information about our existing or new services or features.
- Security: OffersOptimize uses commercially reasonable efforts including a variety of security technologies and procedures to secure client and end user data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Personal information, specially the sensitive information about users that is maintained on OffersOptimize systems and is protected using industry standard security measures. We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. You should be aware that OffersOptimize has no control over the security of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services. You should keep your user name, password or other access information safe and confidential to protect against unauthorized access to your account information and services. And you must adopt passwords that others may not guess easily.
- Retention of Information: OffersOptimize holding sensitive/ personal data or information of providers of information, shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under the User Agreement or any other law for the time being in force or unless ordered to the contrary by any order of court of law. The information collected shall be used for the purpose for which it has been collected.
- Deletion of Information: You may also request that OffersOptimize may delete your Personal Information from system and records. Additionally, you may delete your account anytime at your own free will. However, due to technical constraints and the fact that we backs up our systems at regular intervals. Personal Information may continue to reside in our systems after deletion for some limited time.
- Location: The information is collected and retained by OffersOptimize on it’s server located at USA.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that a OffersOptimize client or OffersOptimize has not addressed satisfactorily, please contact info@OffersOptimize.com.
OffersOptimize by Cloudstuff Technology Private Limited
E-43/1 Okhla Phase 2